Thursday, January 9, 2014

Assignment #1 - 9/11 Portrait

So the idea behind this assignment is not to do a 'historic recreation' of your subject, but rather have them visit the place that they were on September 11, 2001. Have them talk about what happened to them. Let them get into that place where they can reflect and ponder. Let them get emotional if they want to. Just make a niiiiiiice portrait. That's all I ask.

Post one image to your blog (remember to e-mail me your blog address), and also put a caption or write the story below the image. It makes it so much more meaningful.

Image is due on January, umm....I can't remember. Someone e-mail me and remind me.

Thanks


















Robert Clark saw the second plane approaching the WTC from his rooftop in Willimasburg, Brooklyn; For these four photos, Clark won the World Press Award.

No comments:

Post a Comment